What's new
What's new

Filters for Misubishi WEDM electrical cabinets

CRC13SG

Plastic
I am running a couple of Mitsubishi MV1200S WEDM's. On the sides of the electrical cabinets they have a very thin filter/mesh material for filtering the incoming air. My service guy recommended checking McMaster or a similar vender for replacement material for these. I can't seem to track down the right material/size for my application. Everything I am finding is too thick... like 1 inch minimum.

Does anyone have a vendor they have found that supplies this stuff?

Thanks in advance!

I am running a couple of Mitsubishi MV1200S WEDM's. On the sides of the electrical cabinets they have a very thin filter/mesh material for filtering the incoming air. My service guy recommended checking McMaster or a similar vender for replacement material for these. I can't seem to track down the right material/size for my application. Everything I am finding is too thick... like 1 inch minimum.

Does anyone have a vendor they have found that supplies this stuff?

Thanks in advance!

McMaster-Carr

Here is what I use,
Cut to size

Hope this helps

We just bought a giant roll of blue filter media from Fastenal. We just cut filters to size and they are held in place on the machine using Velcro tape that we applied around the machine vents. Holds the filter perfect and makes it easy to change them weekly.

Back