What's new
What's new

Formating disc problems for Mitsubishi FX10/20

tvalen1432

Aluminum
Hello, my Mitsubishi takes the 3M DS/DD disc and I think mine has finally taken it's last breath. The person who used to handle the formatting of the disc has retired and traveling the US. LOL Anyways, my computer says Windows can't open or format my new disc. I can do it at the machine but then when I try to save something from the computer to disc to put on machine it won't let me and says it needs to be formatted but then wont format it. Could it be that the new Windows is not able to format such ancient type of disc or is there some magic way to do it? I'm stuck entering all programs by hand at the moment but there is too much room for error and time consuming. HELP!:crazy:

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Been awhile but need to format 720K. And not a quick format. Google it, from dos something like Format A: /F:720

Get a Chinese USB reader on eBay for a few hundred bucks much easier.

Disk format

Disketin Sol alt kısmını kapatın ışık görmesin sonra formatlarını
Bilgisayar dan comut çalıştırma da formatlayin.
Makinada format olmaz

You need to format the disc on the computer, but first you must put some scotch tape over the hole at the end of the disc. Lol, if you dont it will not read the disc. We have the FA10, and use the discs also!

UPDATE: We had to use an old stupid computer to format them. Seems to be a DOS issue. LOL Thanks everyone

Tvalen1432

Back