What's new
What's new

Hansvedt SM150B manual and info

harty

Plastic
HI i was wondering if anyone has a pdf of the manual for a Hansvedt SM150B
also looking for the specs of the hydraulic motor as mine is missing
and while we are chasing info my machine also has a istema wire cutter attached to one side that i cant seem to find any info has anyone come across one of these before

cheers
Peter
wire cutter-900.jpg

Attachments

• wire cutter-900.jpg
    wire cutter-900.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 300
I have a manual but not a .PDF. I can scan the section on the pump and send it to you if you want. I have exploded views of the hydraulic pump and the dielectric pump. I'll scan and send you that whole section of the manual. I can't do the whole manual at one time but can give you the parts you need as you need them. PM me as I don't know if I should just post them here or not. Can't help you with the wire cutter.

I have a manual but not a .PDF. I can scan the section on the pump and send it to you if you want. I have exploded views of the hydraulic pump and the dielectric pump. I'll scan and send you that whole section of the manual. I can't do the whole manual at one time but can give you the parts you need as you need them. PM me as I don't know if I should just post them here or not. Can't help you with the wire cutter.

Hey, kind of digging up bones here with an old thread but do you still have the manual for this edm?
im looking to see what should be done for maintenance.
Thanks

Back