What's new
What's new

Help! Anyone familiar with old DOS version of Esprit??

whamac

Aluminum
I'm a one-man show, running an old DOS version of Esprit C, for my Mits wire EDM.

The software has been running for years on an old computer using Windows 98, and has been trouble-free forever.

My computer-geek son-in-law thought that he might be able to get the program to run on a newer machine with a newer operating system, so we pulled the dongle off of the old computer and put it on the newer one.

Long story short, the software won't work with the newer system.
So I put the dongle back on the old computer, and now I'm seeing a different menu when I fire up the program.
When I click on "geo", so that I can change some existing geometry, the menu changes to a different version that I've never seen before.

Anyone here ever had that happen? I'm currently dead in the water, waiting for an engineer at DP Technology to call me back with some helpful hints.
Since I'm not on maintenance, and it's such an old program, they may or may not be able to help me out.

Thanks in advance for any light that can be shed on this situation!!

-Doug

old DOS help !! please reply

Hi

I have my dongle key and password from esprit but seem to have lost

the CD install disk to create the floppys necessary to load on my

computer. Does anyone have one I can borrow? I would like to use

esprit DOS but I'm dead in the water at this point. Please help if you

can. Thanks

Hi

I am in need of Esprit DOS installation CD . Do you have one I could use and return?
I have the dongle and password code but I need the CD . Please reply if you can.

Thank You!!

Back