How to load the program on old AGIE 100?
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    BRAZIL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wink How to load the program on old AGIE 100?

Hello Guys,

I need your help in a "simple" question, how I can load a software on old Agie 100? I bought one to be repaired (the monitor is damaged and one water pump is missing). and I'm trying to found a monitor to replace the original but I have this doubt about the process to load a program on this machine, what is the procedure and the software that I need to use in computer to transfer the file?

I attached some pictures of my machine showing the circuit that I imagine is related to the file transfer.

Any help will be great.

Regards.

Clayton Braga
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture5.jpg   capture4.jpg   capture3.jpg   capture2.jpg   capture.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

it is set up for serial input. you can use hyperterminal in windows. a web search shows it is available for windows 10. most older versions of windows contain hyperterminal in accessories. you will need to connect using an RS-232 cable. and have to set up your serial port.

Country
    BRAZIL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thak you Agieman, As soon I fix the issue with the monitor I will try to send a file with the hiperterminal

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

with an old machine like that, you're going to want to be in touch with Larry McNamee, an old Agie expert. His company is EDM Support.