What's new
What's new

Manaul box

Stewen

Aluminum
Hi,guys.
How do you get the manual control box working on a Mitsuibishi CX20?
I can't change the speed and mode.
X Y Z works but it is only inching it's way very slow.

The machine has been moved.It stopped working after they moved it.It worked OK before the move.Could it have something to do with the wiring?

Put some Stabilant 22 on all connectors...

Sorry. You might try reseating all connecters between that box and encoders, MMIs, and opening up the box itself and reseating all edge connector cards.

Any fault indications, or is the darned thing just not willing to go fast?

Jim

I have had this problem before.I'm pretty sure that something was missed when you reloaded software(you did reload after the move???If not then do so).Make sure you don't forget the pitch error backlash disk, and the shut down and resart afterwards.

I have had this problem before.I'm pretty sure that something was missed when you reloaded software(you did reload after the move???If not then do so).Make sure you don't forget the pitch error backlash disk, and the shut down and resart afterwards.

I've reloaded the software several times.
When you had this problem,what exactly did you miss?

Last edited:
the problem happens just after pitch error disk load.you need to switch machine to inch (I'm assuming you don't use it in metric) and turn on 5place decimal (if you use that...(you should)).Then power machine down,wait 30 sec to 1 min,power back up.
I wish i could be more help but my CX-20 crapped a servo amp and I'm not quite sure if\when I'll fix it.

Did you solved this problem reloading pitch error disk ? I know this is a very old post

Back