What's new
What's new

MITS DWC90C questions

mymachinery

Aluminum
----So I need to renew the skirting on the removable upper head guard, please someone tell me about how long the fringe should be, what ever was on there is very brittle & has snapped off. What was left measured 1mm thick so I got some rubber stock from McMaster-Carr.
----Also, I have the lamp & cord that plugs into the machine, it is labeled for 100V!!! what are you guys using for bulbs? also the end of the flex is just a threaded stud, where does it go? or is there supposed to be a magnet screw on there?
----I see the QD port for aux dielectric, what style plug fits in there? is it like a air hose fitting or is it special from mits?
-----Thanks for reading this everyone----and thanks for any help---

Ok, Mc Mach says:
- the fringe length was available in 70mm or 150mm, use depending on how tall the work piece is.
-the bulbs might be available from Ikea, but thinking of just installing a buck boost transformer to the input so I can use standard bulbs, once I buy a mag base for it
- Mc is going to quote a QD fitting etc for the aux dielectric flush line, a floppy emulator, and a Plexiglas splash guard.

Back