What's new
What's new

Mits FX10 Alarm Issue

tvalenzuela1432

Aluminum
In the middle of the program occasionally it will stop in the middle of table work space and say=
M06 H/W Stroke end 0006 V and some times it will give X
T201 H/W Stoke end 0201

Book claims that a certain axis triggered the limit switch and to check the amplifier or bus. Where are the limit switches located or is it something on the boards that is tripping out and need to be replaced? That's my thought on something I know nothing about since I am electronically challenged in computer area. LOL

I just want to sound like I know what I'm talking about when I suggest what needs to be replaced when I go to my boss.

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Tvalen,

I have seen this happen on the X axis when the seal plate is dirty or needs replaced.
DO you see the V axis drifting off of zero when you get the V axis error?
Will the machine home?

Jay

I didn't notice if the V axis drifted when this happens but will watch for it next time. This time it alarmed out it said M06 Stroke End on axis U and V 0006. I can only move the axis manually close to home and then I can home all axis. I did notice that the monitor showed the U and V at their home position by the "#" after their location on screen.

I must add that the room I have both my FX10 and FX20K in can get up to 90-100 deg at times when both running and the electrical unit gets very hot. The machine will run until about 12 noon and then checks out for the day with this error.
I will clean the seal plate to rule that out and see how that goes.

Thank You,
Tvalen

UPDATE:
I have added a fan to blow at the machine to help but I did run the "Clean Seal Plate" program after locating Home position and cleaning up a little in the machine. Now after 2-3 days of running 8 hr. days I have not had a problem with the "Hard Stroke End" alarm randomly going off. So I believe it solved the problem for now. There could be another issue going on but as for now that seemed to have solved it. Thank You very much.:)

Tvalen1432

Back