What's new
What's new

Mits FX10 battery vs. bigger problems

tvalenzuela1432

Aluminum
Hello everyone. I have had to replace the batteries before on my machines and usually you can power on but get a blue screen and that's it when the battery is bad. But this time after our annual shut down and cleaning the machines all I get is a black screen with a tiny white blip in the center real quick. Does this mean it probably more than a battery or is that common as well?

So far 2021 is off to a good start. :toetap:

OK I had a delayed thought to just try loading the disc's and now the screen is no longer black and loading disc properly. So in case anyone sees a black screen or blue screen don't freak out like I just did. Just load discs.

Thanks
Tvalen1432

For a while it seemed like every time we shut down some of our older Sodick WEDM machines for a long weekend or shutdown to 'save the company money' we ended up with a good chance the computer wouldn't power back on. When a replacement computer for a 1990s machine is $2k or more it and a dead machine means you have to scramble more to keep up, we quickly learned to just leave them on 24/7.

I have the same problem just white dot on a screen power needs to be on in order to load software can someone suggest me what to do?

Back