What's new
What's new

Mits FX10- Booting Problem

vethageo

Plastic
Faced the problem for Booting, I tried to load the three system disk is success, but the normal screen is not comming. so how to rectify. please help me to solve the problem.
George

When you finish the 3 discs what do you do then? normally it should be power off by red off button (NOT E stop), insert language disc to the drive, switch the switch inside the drive door to system start and then press the green power on button. this should then say on screen "Loading Language". Is this what you do?

Mits FX10 Booting Problem

I tried so many time but it will not come the normal screen. when i check the MW416 the switch may up direction or down direction please briefly give the boot processing. at the same time FX10 and SX20 system floppies are same or not. because of the sx20 system floppy 1 is also damaged. so where i want to purchase. thanking you
George

I tried so many time but it will not come the normal screen. when i check the MW416 the switch may up direction or down direction please briefly give the boot processing. at the same time FX10 and SX20 system floppies are same or not. because of the sx20 system floppy 1 is also damaged. so where i want to purchase. thanking you
George

Good god I'm tapping out on this one.

Mits FX10 Booting Problem

Thnanking for your reply, please give the information from the booting then, first MW416 board have one switch, whether it is down direction or up direction. then how to check the on board battary. already it have 6.8V. and Charging volt is also 6.8V. where i want to check. after loading the three disk will come on the white screen. please reply soon thanking you
George

dear steve, i checked the onboard battary, it havr 6.8v. where i want to goto check. please reply. thanking you
George

The battery on the MW416 is not a 6volt battery it is a 3.6V battery pack, you can only see it if you remove the pcb. The switch I think should be down, but you never have to touch this switch!!!

Vethageo
You need to have a discussion with the representative of the business that sold this machine to you in India. Chennai is in India, correct? From the questions that you are asking, it is apparent that you need some serious help or instruction on this machine. There is a set procedure for the tasks that you are requesting. I suggest that you purchase support for this machine and get the help that you need locally. I am not associated with Mitsubishi but have used one for 25 years.

Hello guys , can any one of you make some pics on you wire of the lower cutting head ? I have disconected them and i forget to make some pics :(((( . I want to be sure im right

Alex
fx10 pics

Call me crazy but I believe tinkering with the toggle switch on the MW416 board and combining CX and FX Software disks is contributing to the Blank Screen.

no ........... Steps are like this . Change the 3,6v battery and the 6v . Then in the floppy its a switch . Move it to lode system . After this machine will go in booting screen . Insert disk 1 and press input (if you got the floppy put the GND on it , if not it not reading the disk. Mine is like this i dont know why) after disk one loade 2 and 3 . Turn of the general power . Then start and when you press system on . You need to press power plus input to loade the language disk. And thats all . Next step is to loade epack and pich. Let me know if you need any picks or manuals pics . In exchange i need schematics and pics of the wire head

Hi everyone.
I have one Mitshubitshi FX10 (not FX10K) Wire Edm Machine since at 1998. My language system Floppy is German (BRD-B19W031-A0).I need English-language System floppy. Have you got everyone this floppi disc? I was cloneing my German floppy disc. (see you enclosed file).If has everyone this floppy, send me clone image file?

It seems I am having a similar issue. Although I have a USB emulator on the machine and a FX20. I have the disk Images and the system seems to load the files successful, after the three disks get loaded I press the power off button, switch the toggle to system start with the language disk loaded and just get a black screen still.

Battery backup is getting the required 6v and I replaced the battery in the MW416 board with a new 3.6v battery.

I have loaded this successfully once before but now it will not load the software.

Any suggestions what else to try would be great.

Thanks

Someone from Mitsubishi sent them to me and I also sent the disks to them to get the files off so I can load onto my usb

Back