What's new
What's new

Mits FX10 water constant flow from upper head

tvalenzuela1432

Aluminum
My MitsFX10 has a constant flow even after threading and there are alot of bubbles in flow meter while threading. At what point(valve/solenoid) does it limit the flow of water to only when threading? Also how does air get involved in the process. We replaced solenoids C,G, and E and seemed to help with some other problems but not this. Also I'm not getting suction from flush cup and the door has to be wedged to stay up. I think that K,H,D and possibly F and J could play a part as well maybe. Am I on the right track does anyone know??

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

The problem with that is they don't want to by pass the problem they want to fix it. Those diagrams don't show the path for suction nor the air as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm missing something. IDK. The door doesn't hold because of that air leak that's going to the flow meters I presume because they started at the same time. I have to raise the door manually as well. Then wait for the light to come on and then wedge it to stay shut.

The second photo in the thread I linked shows exactly the path. Look at the right edge where it says suction of guide to the tank, lower collection.

Bill

Tony, you should be able to adjust the air pressure to the tank door. Adjustment units should be right at the air cylinders.

Bill

Well after the maintenance man and myself decided to basically 'unplug and see what it affects' on a few solenoids and valves we stumbled on one that was air related that was not functioning correctly. The 'K' solenoid located by the 'M' one which is next to the H and D (on top of aluminum block on dirty tank) was not getting the signal to close when it was supposed to. Now my dilemma is part number to replace it. For some reason it is missing key info like the part#. It only has....AC100V 110v60hz 2906 written on it. According to all the diagrams, it has a lot to do with some of my symptoms. I'm also replacing solenoids D & H because they too are responsible for my grief. LOL. FX10 VALVE H AND M.jpg If you can make them out, D & H are to the left and K & M are to the left bottom if this helps. K is the one I need part number for.
Thanks,
tvalen1432

Should be CKD,give McMachinery a call, they should have it. Where did you get your other solenoids? Most of the air solenoids are AC100V, but they do not interface the same, some have two prong plugs, some have three prong. I have got the wrong ones in the past and had to send them back. Mc Machinery (630)616-5900 push 2 for service.

Bill

Actually maintenance got the other solenoids but I will try calling them. I work 2nd shift so it can be a challenge getting a hold of some places being out in Cali. :) ty. Every day is an adventure, that's what keeps it exciting.

Tvalen1432

Back