What's new
What's new

Mits FX20k door problems

conceptdevelopers

Cast Iron
This is a great machine but the door drives me crazy. We had a bad seal on it and it kept leaking. got that fixed and all was well, for a while. Next the door wouldn't lower, but it held water. It wouldn't even go down when you hit the e-stop to shut the machine off. over the weekend sometimes it would lower. Then this morning I go to start it and it won't stay up. Usually when it gets all the way up you can hear air escaping for a second or two as the door seals. Now it makes no sound at all at the top. It stays up for a couple seconds then lowers with an alert, "U823 door clamp error". Might anyone have a solution? I really need to get this thing running today

Hi Cast Iron

This error could happen for several reasons, one of them could be the switch for door up and down, also machine has in the right side a switch that must be adjusted in order to give the signal to the pneumatic valves that are placed just down on the right side too behind a cover. Valves can be activated manually pressing the small green button, maybe this could help you to make the job for today. Also make sure the microswitches on both pistons are activated, otherwise anything will work.

Best Regards.

A bit off topic
Does anyone have the pin connection diagram for the rs232 interface.I have the machine end but i am looking for a 9 pin configaration pc end.
Regards

Back