What's new
What's new

MITS FXK 20 T/C fluid in alarm

tvalen1432

Aluminum
Ok I when I got the alarm the door was open and really not enough water to cause it. Shut machine all the way off and cant clear the alarm. I sware these machines are posessed. LOL. how can I clear it?

tvalen1432

Ok I when I got the alarm the door was open and really not enough water to cause it. Shut machine all the way off and cant clear the alarm. I sware these machines are posessed. LOL. how can I clear it?

tvalen1432

There is a float on the upper head, remove the "C" clip holding the float and clean the magnets on the float. Just keep track of which way is up!

Be careful cleaning the machine with any type of cleaner.. you can cause more harm/headaches than good. Rinse with lots and lots of water.

When I first got the alarm I was actually setting my 0 before setting my G54. But I did figure that the float might be dirty so I did clean it. And yes I have actually put that in once upside down so I know about the side that says "OPEN" goes top side. But good advice. With that said, even after cleaning it and around it The alarm wont clear. I'm wondering if the fact that my part is on a magnet, if that could be interfering with the magnets for T/C sensor? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Oops I did over look another alarm shown: Y02 0002 2400. It shows Bus Error:The data transfer between the MCP and the amplifier is abnormal after the NC power unit. Check mounting conditions of the amp, confirm the insertion of connections and the power source.
So with that info I'm figuring the amp or it's power source went bad. It also says that there may be another alarm code but the machine will only show the first one that is tripped. Sounds expensive to me. LOL. I hope this helps anyone else who may have the same problem.

Will update once fixed with parts replaced.

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Reseat all cables and check the battery is ok.

I just had a "Z" amp board go out on our FA i believe it was around 1200usd. There is a place called paragon that will repair the amp if it is bad. I bought one new and had the bad one repaired. The amps are not specific to an axis, so it can work for x y or z.

I had the same problem, check all connections - boards on right side of electrical cabinet - SIFA and KOSC - i suggest to get out SIFA board with all connectors and reinstall them. Try reseat and move a little bit ALL cables that goes to MELDAS (gray box on the right below the screen)

You can also go to maintenance mode and check debugger and check state of inputs/outputs.

Best regards.

UPDATE:
To all whom use large magnets to hold your parts,
If your upper head is too close to your magnets and while setting your X0 Y0 G54 or what ever you get this message..... THE MAGNET IS INTERFERING and giving you this false alarm.
Now feeling like a complete idiot I will go back to work now. LOL

Hope this helps some one else as well from the embarrassment.
Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Back