What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi Chiller Error -E2

tzak

Aluminum
We have Fx-20 wire EDM with a HE-UV3 Chiller on it. I am getting an E2 error code on the unit. Not sure what this means as I don’t have any documentation for the chiller.

If anyone knows what might be the issue or where to start looking I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

i`m not sure of the specific code, I would almost guarantee it means buy a new chiller. We went the Chinese route to save a few $$. Bad idea! 3 or 4 weeks downtime easily paid for what a Mitz. chiller cost. The compressor is " un servicable" as in its a sealed unit. Hopefully you have a easily fixed problem, but if its more than 8 or 9 years old, you`re probably due.

Right now the system won't even run with the error code so no frost present. I found that this error, E2 seems like it is connected to a pressure sensor. I disconnected it in testing and the error is gone however now getting an E1 error as well.

Anyone know what that one is?

Got the chiller working. We manually pushed in the contractor for the compressor and that seemed to re-set something and now it is working correctly.

Seems as though the E2 error comes up every now and then. The compressor and fan is working, also seems like the pipes are getting cold. But every now and then it just randomly gives the E2 alarm again.

Anyone kno0w what exactly this alarm is first of all.

Back