What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi DWC-110H parts weight

GuntisK

Aluminum
Hello everyone here!
Recently Im looking on Mitsubishi DWC-110H wire edm (year 1989). Its in working state, comes with all manuals and data carriers (as seller said). I would really like to know what is the weight of different machine parts - CNC control, EDM machine itself, water tank/filtration units? Mainly because of lifting/transportation reasons... Bad thing that I cannot find any manuals on these machines online - have more questions than answers. :confused:
Hope You can help on these questions.
Regards-
Guntis

Thanks SteveEx30! ;)
One question more- how complicate and time consuming is disconnection of EDM machine from control unit? Are there connectors or everything is hard-wired?

I've moved and setup several Mitsubishi EDM machines. There will be plenty of connectors. They usually push in and have 2 small screws to secure. Eveything should be labelled from the factory but if not be sure to take pics and label

If your a handy person expect a good days work. If your not handy I would recommend not doing it.

Take care with the wires and harnesses as they are over 20 years old ! Put a new SLA battery in and cross your fingers when you power it up.

Have fun.

No doubt it can be fun part with all that. :D Fact that there are connectors is good. I have experience with industrial electronic,both repair and retrofitting so there should be no problems.
SLA battery is for data memory unit, right? How fast these old machines will drain battery?
Next week I will try to find some free time and visit seller shop (its located some 300km from me)to take a look on that machine. :)

Back