What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi DWC 90G error problem

irontoys

Aluminum
Just inherited a couple of older mitsu wire edm's when company retired all the tool makers in a cost saving purge. Documentation is almost non existant.Trying to set up DWC 90G machine. In manual mode, I should be able to turn on wire and water. No movement on wire or water from either pendant control, or at main panel. X and y axis move fine. I have an error message that will not go away.
"702 Wrong with sp-resis control." I can reset at panel, alarm condition will go away, then reappear when I try to start flush. I found and cleaned what I believe to be the resistivity probe in the water tank. Still error. I thought that if I could circulate the water through the filters, my water problem would go away. Help!

702 Error

702 alarm according to book is "The OCR selection switch in the resistivity control is set to Control.". If you can figure it out from there please let me know. One thing the setting to turn on your pump all the time is on the interrupt screen alt (2) LR should be 20, (on all the time) 1 ( off all the time) there is a switch on the front of the water tank (sometimes) also want to check the position on it if you have it.

Not muck knowledge from me but got a book :crazy:

Check:

1: Water Conductivity

2: Position of switch for resisitivity control

3: Fluid tank connections

4: Check for broken capicitors across contactors on fluid tank panel. (little maroon blocks with one round side one square side, about 1/2"x1/4").

Been quite a while since I dealt with any 90G but those are good starting points. Sorry wish I could remember more hope it helps!

Back