What's new
What's new

mitsubishi dwc90sb blown 30 amp fuses ?

rat12278

Plastic
I'm new to this site but could use some help. I have a mitsubishi 90sb, it was rough burning just fine and then it quite burning with alot of power and only will burn with a low amount of volts. I stopped it and found the 30 amp fuse blown on the upper left secondary power supply, i replaced it and it took off and finished the part. The next day i fired it up started burning and got just about done roughing that part and it only would burn with low power again but it ran 3 finish pass just fine. i dug a little deeper and found the main capacitor on the bottom main power supply was bad ( no conductivity and zero uf reading). i bought a new one from mousser that has same spec just a little shorter. i replaced the capacitor and it had burned out the other 30 amp fuse also, so replaced them at the same time, ( capacitor and fuse). i fired it back up and it burned for a little and stoped burning on high and just with very little power. now i checked and both fuses are GOOD and Capacitor is good. Now what, and help would be amazing. Thanks

I may have to call mits, just wanted to try this first, It's $1,750.00 to sign up and talk to them and parts and labor after that.

Back