What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi EDM DWC110SZ software loading problems

Rocha

Aluminum
I have problems to input system disk on machine no image on monitor after following normal procedure. I tried using floppy disk (3 FD) and using software on USB and emulator. Loading procedure looks like works but at the Time Machine is power off and on to load English disk or files nothing appear on monitor , it’s like it was not on. Turning off and off again appear English loading but at the end Parity error appear with a bunch of codes in red. Any feedback about what to check in the machine ? I replaced card MW712 by MC712 and same result. I wondering if something is wrong with memories but not sure because system loaded said OK after every disk finish to load. Appear battery problem but battery is reading 3.6v. Removing battery ,charger read 4.6v. Capacitor on board MC116 read 3.7v. I reinitialize cards using dip switches but no change. I don’t know if I not using proper procedure to reinitiate the cards.

Any Mitsubishi service technician with experience on this problem that can provide feed back or procedures to solve parity error codes in red that appear on monitor. ?

Back