What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi Fa20s

Bmuresan

Plastic
I'm currently using BobCAD-CAM V30 to program for our Mitsubishi FA20S wire EDM. Is there any recommendations for a better software out there? I have only had a little bit of training and learning as i go.

Hi!

If you (or the company you work for) want to buy a software, i can recomend PEPS from Vero Software. It's primitive as hell, and it will require some labor to mage good 4axis programs, but you can do simpler programming with it faster than most softwares i have been using. If you want to try it they can send you a demo, they eager to send that stuff to anyone....

I have been using Esprit, Edgecam and Visi too, but i didn't liked - or could use them - them as much as peps. Sure it has problems, it tends to crash when you do something stupid, but otherwise works fine. If you willing to do some drawing, it can do almost anything that most wire edms normally do.

f you need a software, but you don't have the money for it, then i can't make any official statement. Pm me, and i will tell you more if you're intrested. I can also show you around in the software, i can tell you the basics, so if you are intrested, pm me in that case too.

Balint

Hi!

If you (or the company you work for) want to buy a software, i can recomend PEPS from Vero Software. It's primitive as hell, and it will require some labor to mage good 4axis programs, but you can do simpler programming with it faster than most softwares i have been using. If you want to try it they can send you a demo, they eager to send that stuff to anyone....

I have been using Esprit, Edgecam and Visi too, but i didn't liked - or could use them - them as much as peps. Sure it has problems, it tends to crash when you do something stupid, but otherwise works fine. If you willing to do some drawing, it can do almost anything that most wire edms normally do.

f you need a software, but you don't have the money for it, then i can't make any official statement. Pm me, and i will tell you more if you're intrested. I can also show you around in the software, i can tell you the basics, so if you are intrested, pm me in that case too.

Balint

Visi works pretty good..cant complain. I used to use Esprit, it is probably the most economic choice next to bobcad.

Sorry, i didn'd wanted to say that the others were bad or something, i just could not use them. They work perfectly fine.

Back