What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi FX-10 1997, Problem with wire detection before the wire chopper.

Jeff247

Plastic
Hi guys, firstly sorry for my really average english but here is my problem. My boss has buy a Fx-10 and the machine does not detect the wire just before the wire chopper during an M20 or when i do it manually (wire collect). I have two wire behind the machine that is not plugged, one i put behind ceramic aspirator and the other is my problem ... Where? If anyone can help me with this, it's would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20191029_101908.jpg
    20191029_101908.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 123
Hi,
these two wires are to detect wire problem, they are connected to mesh above and below wire path near roller.
To detect wire you should have blue wire that connect to plate and the plate touches bolt in ceramic aspirator (last element before wire chopper), in aspirator is metal pipe and if the wire touches it M20 is finished. See photos
black_and_white.jpgblue.jpg

Hi,

In reality, may be.... i've two probleme. I have four wire to plugged...

First....for detect the wire problem, the grey wire with two wire in, one black and one white...is there a small black plastic box on its wire (see picture)?

Second.....for the M20,I have another gray wire with 2 small wire inside ... one black and the other white. Surely the blue wire is going to connect with one of its two wires?

Can you send me pictures to see where the blue line is going to connect? yes behind the aspirator..but the other end.

A big thank you for your time!

20191104_084041.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
these two wires are to detect wire problem, they are connected to mesh above and below wire path near roller.
To detect wire you should have blue wire that connect to plate and the plate touches bolt in ceramic aspirator (last element before wire chopper), in aspirator is metal pipe and if the wire touches it M20 is finished. See photos
View attachment 268915View attachment 268916

I understand .... I see on one of your two photos a limit switch, I think one of my two gray wire must go with that. But I do not have a limit switch. But when the white and black wire touch together ... the wire chopper motor and the air blow stop. That's why I think this wire goes there.

Let me know what this limit switch is for?

Last edited:
I believe that limit switch is there to verify that the housing for the wire chopper in in place.

Assuming you are talking about the limit switch above the gray cylinder and not the piece of copper to the right of the cylinder and touching the screw coming out of the aspirator.

Last edited:
Yes, there are 2 pairs of white and black wires, one to limit switch and the other ones to mesh.
Look at photos in attachment IMG_20191113_150610.jpg

Limit switch is to verify if the wire chopper is in place.

Attachments

• IMG_20191113_150631.jpg
    IMG_20191113_150631.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 103

Back