What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi FXK20 EDM flushing problem

tvalenzuela1432

Aluminum
Just wanted so input on what would be causing a my flushing to sometimes be good and others not register much pressure at all through the "Down" flow meter. Even when the valve is wide open I'm barely getting much flow when there should be. My EPAC settings are for full flush and the "UP" flow meter has full flow but not the down one. We checked some of the valves and they all looked clean and good. Due to the fact it happens like 8 out of 10 runs per-say, I am leaning towards a solenoid not working right. I'm running a 5 inch tall gear type cut and the wire keeps breaking. I believe from poor flushing. Any one have any suggestions or knows exactly which valves/solenoids that directly affect the flow through the "DOWN" flow meter which I think...is the upper head flushing.
(Not sure if it directly related to this but when the AWF is active, I get bubbles with in the flow meter and it doesn't hold water in the flow meter at all times)

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Update....
I managed to figure out that the Down side flow meter flows out to solenoids H(sm next to D) and D(the one on the aluminum block) that lead to the dirty tank. We disconnected the hose leading into H solenoid and then plugged it back in. Now there is no pressure to the flow meters and no release from them as well. But at least the down meter is holding water instead of draining out. Tomorrow I plan to take apart H and D to inspect them for any visual abnormalities.

I forgot to mention, although I had very poor pressure on the Down side flow, I was able to get flow when AWF was active. Once I disconnected and then reconnected the H hose connector, I lost that flow in addition to no flow to either flow meter. I hope this is making sense.
Any input is welcome,

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

Back