What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi MV2400R - T/C In fluid error

MTM_Ian

Plastic
Hello everyone!
My shop has a MV2400R and out of no where we are getting the errors, "U730-T730 T/C IN FLUID", as well as Axis interlock. We've gotten the problem located to the 3 pin sensor on the right side of the top head. We even went as far as replacing the sensor but still no luck. The error isn't constant but when it does happen it takes multiple attempts to get the machine started up again. The water resistivity is in the green, and we are cleaning the pins with a non abrasive alkaline cleaner and a tooth brush (as per the manuals recommendations). Though the same results seem to ensue, it runs for a bit then the error comes up again and again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

This error comes up when your 3 pin sensor is not cleaned properly, the water quality is not in the optimum range or the float switch just in the side of 3 pin sensor is giving false contact.

As you mentioned that the 3 pin is already clean, we can discard this point.

The water resistivity could be in green but not in point, must be at 16.9, is true that the machine can show you a value of 11 in green but that is not correct. In order to have a good value clean the 2 pin sensor in the dielectric tank (is like broken white color and is placed on the clean side) and read again, if your value is below 16.9 just add tap water and if it is up from 16.9 resins must do the job or are they finished.

About the float switch there's a way to see machine I/O and move manually the float and see if it works properly, but for what I see I think your problem is the water resistivity.

The axis interlock is because fluid circulation was stopped and the machine needs to cycle the water in order to refrigerate the tubular motors. It comes from your T/C in fluid error.

Let me know.

Best Regards.

Hi,
This alarm can also come from the drain gauze which is found on the right hand side of the working tank, just below the table level. The small holes in the gauze become blocked and the water that is being fed into the tank especially when "roughing" is more than can get out of the tank through this gauze. Remove the 4 screws holding it and clean it. I hope this helps?!?!
Best regards
Martin

Check the float switch to see if it is clean. If you enter Maintenance Maker you can observe the float switch turning on and off when you trip the float.

Maintenance Maker--->Tool---->Machine IO

Also check your cutting conditions if there is too much turbulence in the water the TC in Fluid alarm can occur. If this is the case drop LQ by a notch or two or 3.

When this happens, is the water rising high on the head? More than normal? Do you hear the drain door try to open just before that point? If it does, does the water actually start to drain or not? If you wind up removing the bobber on the float, note which side goes up and which is down because they only go one way. Other wise you will get an alarm. I found it best to only use rubbing alcohol and toothbrush on those pins to clean. Usually just water will b enough to clean them. Cleaners tend to leave a film or damage them. Same with the probe in clean tank.

One more thing, are you using a magnet to hold your part? I have had the head too close to the magnet at times and gotten that alarm as well. If so just raise it up until you no longer get the alarm. (about .200 thou)

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

I have similar problem but on CX20 model. Resistívity read 2. Green . I checked 3 pin sensor and float an looks good. Di pump is On all the time. Could be a resistivity too low that water is not conductive affecting made the 3 pin level sensor ? I connected and disconnect one by one every single wire labeled E and W but same problem.

You are correct, if the LR is only 2 the water is too deionised and won't conduct any current to switch the level sensor, a quick and easy check is to put a bucket of tap water into the tank to raise the conductivity. The relay for the di pump is 62RA, its probably burnt contacts together. You can find it in the cube at the back of the dielectric tank under the left hand side cover.

Back