What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi wire EDM CX20

Rocha

Aluminum
Problem with Contact On alarm as soon as machining is activated manually or by program What could be potential solution. ?

Any feedback.? I disconnect and connected after testing one by one the cables that goes to upper and lower heads. I play with Di water resistivity. No change. Same alarm if contact after M84 (machining) is enable.

Hi, possibly your problem comes form generator. Some PCB could be broken.

One simple test that you can perform is to enter a technology with IP higher than 4, and press fluid-wire-machining if there's contact try to input a technology with Ip 3 or lower. With Ip3 or lower is working sub unit so if there's no contact probably your problem is on the main units.

Let me know, best Regards.

Thank you for your advice. I will try tomorrow and post the result.

STILL NO SOLUTION. REPLACED KOSB BOARD AND NOW CONTACT TURN ON AFTER WIREFEED BUTTON IS ON,
ONLY 24 VDC ARE ON TERMINALS 105-106 OF POWER SUPPLY. X1-X2 NO POWER AND VO-N150 NO POWER.
IN OTHER MACHINE VOLTAGE are 24vdc on 105-106, 77 on x1-x2 and 12 on vo-N150,TALKING ABOUT POWER SUPPLY

I ran a CX for almost 10 years and occasionally it would give the contact light if my RA level was high. It was never extremely high but the way I got it to stop was to change out the tank.

Back