What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi wire MV 1200 Touch screen not working

placek59

Plastic
Hello All,
Our shop has a Mits wire and the touch screen has stopped working properly. The mouse still works fine, so not a big deal, just kind of annoying. It has been this way for a few months.

Also, a few months ago, we had to replace a battery on the z axis driver (I think that's the correct term). I went ahead and replaced all 3 of the batteries just to be safe. I don't know if the touch screen was not working before that or after that so not sure that has anything to do with our touch panel not working.

Is there a switch or tab in a menu somewhere that I or someone else may have switched on/off by mistake? I've searched and could not find any similar problems. Yes, we have cleaned the screen, and re-booted the machine.
Thanks in Advance!

Sounds like a problem for Mitsubishi to deal with. They'll either replace it or help you diagnose what's wrong.

Hey there Placek59,

I had this problem when I took first took up WEDM 2 months ago. Though mine was simply fixed by just turning off the whole machine via the breaker, I let it sit overnight with it off and when I came back in the AM the touch screen was working again. Not sure if you've tried doing this or not but it fixed mine so worth a shot. If that doesn't work I'd do what pr0xify said and call Mitsubishi, they are usually very fast to call back once you put in a ticket and also very helpful.

-AGMantz

Back