What's new
What's new

MV1200S fluid

Dodgey

Plastic
Hey guys,

we have recently some problem with our MV1200S machine. When we run some work and its all done, the Fluid is still ON untill we push STOP button or Fluid button. I tried to look into Settings if something could help me, but nothing i guess.

Its not doing any harm, but its annoyoing when every time my program ends i have to stop that.

put M21 (cut wire) before M91.
Idk if it's a glitch or not, as it does not always leaves fluid on for me on the mv 2400, but cutting the wire fixes it for me.

the end of my programs look like this
M21
M91
M58
M121
M02

To be honest thats not a solution. When im making 5+ programms per day its gonna be crazy to edit all of them. Im looking for something that will fix that without making some big changes.

We post double m58 and also m81 on our mv's...always fun when you drop the level before you turn off the fluid and it on high lol

If you have a string editor, have you considered using it to implement msrbl's suggestion?

That is, make "M91" = "M21, M91, M58, M121, M02" if this is possible on your Mits.

In regards to the M91=, I would suggest doing that with the M02 rather than the M91 if that possible. Suppose you don't want to cut wire at the M91 every time?? Just a thought. I have the same problem as you. I have noticed that when I use an M30 it doesn't do that though.

Tvalen1432

To be honest thats not a solution. When im making 5+ programms per day its gonna be crazy to edit all of them. Im looking for something that will fix that without making some big changes.

M81 is fluid off, if I remember right. Just plug that into your post processor, you don't have to manually edit every program.
if you haven't already, learn to edit your post processor. You're at its' mercy until you do.

Dan

put M21 (cut wire) before M91.
Idk if it's a glitch or not, as it does not always leaves fluid on for me on the mv 2400, but cutting the wire fixes it for me.

the end of my programs look like this
M21
M91
M58
M121
M02

Mine is set up the same way except I use sub-programs. So our cutting files end with G23 and the main file contains the water and door codes.

Check and see if FLUID CYCLE is switched on? If yes turn it off, on older machines this kept the flushing on until you turn it off.

Back