What's new
What's new

MV2400S How to clear a G92 code

tvalen1432

Aluminum
Just got a MV2400S was running a program where I rotated the part 180 deg on one pass and some how screwed up my location vs. G54 location. Anyways, I got all confused so I decided to just re-locate the center and re set my G54 and it flipped out say I need to clear my G92 before I can do anything. I reset it 50X, even tried loading a different program and then trying to set G54 and I'm still getting it. Help! I'm new to this machine and used to my FX machines. I'm sure it simple but I can't figure it out and have to run these parts ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Tvalen1432

I found this finally after I posted my question but don't know if it will work yet.

** G92 command cancels any G52 in effect for the commanded axes. Example: G92 X1.4 cancels the G52 for the X-axis. The other axes are not affected.

The G92 shift value is displayed at the bottom of the Work Offsets page and may be cleared there if necessary. It is also cleared automatically after powerup, and any time ZERO RET and AUTO ALL AXES or ZERO SINGLE AXIS are used.

Let you know soon.
Tvalen1432

Sharing a few more options I was given:

One option is that if you power off and back up it will clear G92 as well as this option on a MV2400S Mits given below.

On the set up screen click on work offset and there will be a button for G92 CLEAR.
To stop this from happening you can go to machine settings then Auto 3 and click on "multi.Wrk" this is for multiple work pieces.

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

This happens when you don't have "Mult Wrk" checked in the Auto 3 selection. I found that if you turn it on and then off again if that is how you want to run it, will instantly satisfy the Clear G92 alarm. But then you must verify that all your other settings are still held. Now you should be able to go and set G54,G55 etc. with no problems.

Back