What's new
What's new

Noob Sodik programming question

rroelfs

Plastic
The company I just started with has a new Sodik ALN 600g.
The fanuc machines use an M30 to end program and returns to top, but I cannot find a similar M code for the Sodik. M02 does not return to the top of the program. I have been going thru the books trying to find an option with no luck. I am sure there is a simple answer, but this is my first contact with a Sodik.

The fanuc machines use an M30 to end program and returns to top, but I cannot find a similar M code for the Sodik. M02 does not return to the top of the program. I have been going thru the books trying to find an option with no luck. I am sure there is a simple answer, but this is my first contact with a Sodik.

We use M02 at the end of program. I don't think it matters if it returns to beginning or not... It is not the same as a mill or lathe where an operator is 'manually' hitting cycle start for each part. The machine is calling the condition settings and such so is controlling the program on a different level, if that makes sense....

I have a LP33W control on my sodick. Same as Mike1974 posted, uses the M02 at the end of the program and stays there until you hit the home button on your control, and that will take you back to the top of your program. There could be a setting within the flag pages if you call in and ask.

I run two AG600L, M02 is the only end of program command available. On the RUN screen we just hit home, and then green to start.

Back