What's new
What's new

Oscarmax s43os

VictorStefan

Plastic
Hello all,
I have a problem while i'm trying to do a hole, with my OSCARMAX S43OS
When i try to erodate, after some minutes, between my electrod and my workpiece surface appear some carbon, and doesnt let me anymore to drill. I removed the carbon, but the carbon appeared again.

My electrode diameter is 2 mm.
It should be something in the settings, to avoid that problem, but i couldnt find it. Maybe you guys know something about this.

The electrode that i use is drilled over the entire lenght, and thats why, i think, i get carbon

Srry for my english

Last edited:
Hello all,
I have a problem while i'm trying to do a hole, with my OSCARMAX S43OS
When i try to erodate, after some minutes, between my electrod and my workpiece surface appear some carbon, and doesnt let me anymore to drill. I removed the carbon, but the carbon appeared again.

My electrode diameter is 2 mm.
It should be something in the settings, to avoid that problem, but i couldnt find it. Maybe you guys know something about this.

The electrode that i use is drilled over the entire lenght, and thats why, i think, i get carbon

Srry for my english

Hello,

so you are burning 2mm thru hole. Do you use copper electrode with hole inside? If you dont - use one. Make a holder for that electrode and put some hose with edm oil thru on that electrode. It should work.

Best regards, Franc

yes, i use cooper electrode with hole inside. My cooper diameter is 2mm, and the hole distance was 10-15mm. I already use edm oil

Back