What's new
What's new

Robofil 310

Crappycat

Plastic
I have a robofil 310 just had to reload software. Getting "no axis references"

Hiw do i reference?

The one I ran (1996 model?) You had to go into a reference mode* and then run all axis until the limits.

*Sorry, been a lotta years so don't remember details. On a slightly newer model you got into the same "reference mode" (man I wish I remember the actual term and how to get there!) and just jogged each axis plus and minus direction.

so be on the absolute page where you see the axes in red. press and hold down an individual axis on the hand box the axis will flash on the page, keep holding down the button till it stops flashing. do all the axes individually.

Been a long time since I ran a robofil but I recall you to press the reference button, move the axis to the limit then move to the opposite limit.

Yes i got axis alarm off that way. Now im getting wire broken false alarms cause wire not broken

To take the reference on those machines, one has to go to the limits manually. So, in EXE page, REFERENCE, move to the limit using the remote. Once there, move the opposite direction until the blinking asterisk is gone.
try this.

check your lower pinch rollers. If they have a deep groove in them the wire will "slip" causing the machine to think the wire is broke.

Back