What's new
What's new

Robofil 310 Help

jptech

Aluminum
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and you're all in good health!

I've got a problem with my 1996 310, and I'm hoping someone can help. Machine has been sitting for a few months since I last powered it up. I bought it used and it had sat for a few months before I got it. I've finally had time to get it going, so now the problems start showing up. Long story short, water is all fresh, new filters, conductivity is 15. Loaded software, and referenced all axes. When I got to do the wire calibration, there is no menu/command for it. I also noticed that I have no access to quite a few menus. I tried to enter the password - I'm positive that I saw a factory PW of 000000. The Help file says use machine serial #. Neither works, so I'm thinking that a previous owner changed it and didn't bother to record it anywhere. Has anyone had this kind of problem and can maybe give me some advice? Any help is appreciated! Thank You!!------------------ John :cheers:

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and you're all in good health!

I've got a problem with my 1996 310, and I'm hoping someone can help. Machine has been sitting for a few months since I last powered it up. I bought it used and it had sat for a few months before I got it. I've finally had time to get it going, so now the problems start showing up. Long story short, water is all fresh, new filters, conductivity is 15. Loaded software, and referenced all axes. When I got to do the wire calibration, there is no menu/command for it. I also noticed that I have no access to quite a few menus. I tried to enter the password - I'm positive that I saw a factory PW of 000000. The Help file says use machine serial #. Neither works, so I'm thinking that a previous owner changed it and didn't bother to record it anywhere. Has anyone had this kind of problem and can maybe give me some advice? Any help is appreciated! Thank You!!------------------ John :cheers:

Call George Fisher machining solutions with the serial number. They should be able to help, great people. I know my Agie Classic has a dongle that must be in place.

I figured that's what I'd have to do. I was thinking that someone might have had the same issue before.
Thank You!-------------- John :cheers:

I actually found a technical support bulletin in the manuals for my other 310. It details the procedure to reset the default setting to Maintenance whenever it is initialized.

1. Go to screen: EXE/SERVICE/SECURITY
2. Press F4 (SERVICE)
3. Type the password: TEC-CH
4. Press F2 (OPERATOR)
5. Press F6 (OPERATOR PASSWORD)
6. Type the password: 000000
7. Press Enter

Confirm the default level is MAINTENANCE by initializing the machine

I did that and was able to go to the Wire Setup. Still more problems, so I spoke with a great guy at Charmilles for an hour. Very helpful and gave me a lot of information! ---------------- John :cheers:

Back