What's new
What's new

Sodick AQ600L help

karlo

Plastic
Hi my name is Karlo

Working with wedm machines for several years now and if u ask me I love them.My company had chmer as first machine before 10 years but then we bought Sodick AQ600L with linear motors and it seems like a new world, so as my opinion they do just great work.My greatest cut was about 220 mm high and accuracy in just 0,015 making Ra 0,2 with they polish cut.Controls are simple and programming in SolidWorks DCAM is so simple.Before 2 yrs we bought a new one VL600Q and machine is great...So 4 now we are satisfied with Sodick...Good quality and accuracy

And now to say what problem do I have
From time to time but only on SKIM cut my dielectric fluid level is to low...when skimming water level is slowly dropping as water circulates thru machine tanks and cooler and it seems that pump is not pumping enough water into tank to sustain water level for skimming
Does anyone know what kind of problem could this be and how to fix it ..I cleaned all valves and sensors but nothing helps.

Best regards from Croatia

Hi my name is Karlo

Working with wedm machines for several years now and if u ask me I love them.My company had chmer as first machine before 10 years but then we bought Sodick AQ600L with linear motors and it seems like a new world, so as my opinion they do just great work.My greatest cut was about 220 mm high and accuracy in just 0,015 making Ra 0,2 with they polish cut.Controls are simple and programming in SolidWorks DCAM is so simple.Before 2 yrs we bought a new one VL600Q and machine is great...So 4 now we are satisfied with Sodick...Good quality and accuracy

And now to say what problem do I have
From time to time but only on SKIM cut my dielectric fluid level is to low...when skimming water level is slowly dropping as water circulates thru machine tanks and cooler and it seems that pump is not pumping enough water into tank to sustain water level for skimming
Does anyone know what kind of problem could this be and how to fix it ..I cleaned all valves and sensors but nothing helps.

Best regards from Croatia

Karlo
Is it your final skim? Is the machine alarming out with a Low Dielectric Fluid Alarm (H00161) or Abnormal drian (E00243)? I have had to replace the Upper Float Limit Switch on my AQ537L in the past. My level kept dropping no matter what I tried and it ended the switch had gone bad.

More than likely you have a dirty Solenoid preventing the proper flow of water to keep your tank full. There are 3 of them back by your pumps. It should be the one closet to your filters.

soleniod.jpg

Back