What's new
What's new

Sodick Mark25 help!!!!

justmakingchips

Plastic
I purchased a 1998 Sodick A320D and have had Sodick set it up in my plant. This is our first wire machine and only have sinker personnel in the plant. I am needing info on anyone who could come in and train us. The Sodick rep has the machine hooked up and he ran it through a sample cut and all works properly. I am located in Northeastern Indiana.
Any help/leads would be greatly appreciated.

JMC, Back in the day a long time ago, we owned an "EPOC 300" a very sharp applications guy trained me. Today he runs his own sales company, but he is a great guy, give a call to Dennis Sharples

Sharples Machinery

Hackettstown, New Jersey

If he doesn't have anyone, I am positive he has the right connections.
Good Luck
Chris

What software, came with your machine? We have an AQ325L, with Esprit. It also has the older Heart software. Did you get manuals with it?

Skillet

I run a Mark 11G which is similar. I could probably offer some advice or talk you through a few things and could give you some service suggestions. I do have a Mark25 manual and a 320D parts book if you needed one. Located in NW OH

I bought the machine at an auction in Bronson, MI and only found the software backup and a cover sheet of a manual. I only have a couple EDM operators that have only ran manual sinkers and need training. I have the info on sending them to Sodick for training but would rather them learn on our current machine. Thank you guys for responding and I'll take all the help I can get!

I bought the machine at an auction in Bronson, MI and only found the software backup and a cover sheet of a manual. I only have a couple EDM operators that have only ran manual sinkers and need training. I have the info on sending them to Sodick for training but would rather them learn on our current machine. Thank you guys for responding and I'll take all the help I can get!

I also can recommend McWilliams EDM for supporting old Sodicks with parts and consumables. They have a large inventory of parts in both their Brighton, Michigan and Mooresville, North Carolina locations.

I agree with JMullet. The people @ McWilliams are extremely helpful. If you call the Michigan facility ask for Todd. He is very knowledgeable.

morning mullet, I was given a mark25 controller recently to get my old a500 working again. I have a small hobby shop that is used for high school engineering club projects. However the controller came with no system disks. do you have them and if so would you share a copy with me? the controller is asking for sys3 at the moment.
the controller is not wire in yet, as I have not got it past the boot-up stage. I have contacted my local sodick people (there have not replied).

many thanks Graham

Back