What's new
What's new

Sodick question

M. Roberts

Cast Iron
Good morning. I am running a Sodick AQ750 with the LQ1w control. Does anyone know if there is an M code that I can add to my programs that triggers the tank door to open once the water level reaches a safe level?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

T98 tank door up T99 tank door down. This works on the smaller 600 and 400 machines with the drop tank. Not sure if it works on the big 750's.

On our Sodicks there’s a help button on the top right corner of every screen, it shows all the codes for doors and stuff, quite helpful, not sure if your model is the same?

Good morning. I am running a Sodick AQ750 with the LQ1w control. Does anyone know if there is an M code that I can add to my programs that triggers the tank door to open once the water level reaches a safe level?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

I don't believe there is a code for the tank door up and down for that era of machines.

Just curious but did you use a M or T code?? I don't think this works on the type door on the 750's. Its for machines with a drop tank so a robotic arm can remove and load parts.

I was told that T99 would lower my door, and T98 would close it...it doesn't work on my machine...

Thanks in advance,
Mark

I have the same control, did you have any luck? I searched through some setting and flag pages and only see a setting for autofill at the program start.

Hello Mark,

the AQ750L has different door mechanism, it is not the same as the AQ537L/327L or the AG400/600L machines. It has a specific PCB, which - as I know - can not be controlled by NC code. Anyway, I will check at our showroom machine in a few days. We have a AQ750L from 2002.
Regards,
a Sodick service enginner :)

Back