What's new
What's new

Training for Robofil 290

RoyRawlins

Plastic
Hello all,
I recently took over a shop that has a Charmilles Robofil 290. This machine has set for several years. We had GF machining come out and get it running again. However there are a few problems with it that will need to be addressed. (Automatic wire threading does not work and the Z axis glass scale is going out and will need to be replaced.) Also will need to have a PM done on it.

This machine is new to me. I have ran Brother and Mitsubishi Wire EDM's in the past. Is there any training available? Is there someone in the Utah area that has one and would be willing to do some Training on this machine. I have been struggling through reading the books that are with this machine and have decided that my time would be better spent with some sort of training.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

To further complicate your problem, the 290 series was sold with either a Charmille control or a Fanac control ... programing / operating will be different depending on which control you have.

Hi there wire guy.
I have a question for you. Could you send me the training manual as well?
We have a Robofil 640 cc
I have no reference material except what in the control.
My upper head wasn't working correctly so I removed the upper injection housing and replaced all the parts. When I put it back together, it now has water leaking out the side and not shooting from the nozzle like it is supposed to.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

I think I could help you I service the entire country fixing and and providing training and install services
We can provide wire and consumables
Cleaning chemicals ...ac500
And also upgrade your cam software
Maybe I can just help you on the phone

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Charmille89 can you give me you contact info please. We purchased a charmille robofil 230f and I need someone to look it over and provide some training, I reached out to several sources and most wont even get back with me?

Back