What's new
What's new

Ona wedm

I have heard a lot of good and bad things about the ONA machines. Most CAD/CAM software have posts for the ona's, however, i am hearing very bad things about their service and support. Customers are still calling us for help because they say ONA USA is not reliable at calling them back, getting orders to them in a timely manner, ect... In my opinion i would tend to stay away from them until they get a reliable distributor in the US. On the good side, the machines cut very well, and have one of the best filter systems in the industry. They are high maintenance, but that is true of any EDM machine. If you are looking for a low cost/high quality machine, check out Accutex EDM's machines. they are comparable in size but a lot cheaper. http://www.accutexedm.com

I hope this information has helped in some way, feel free to ask me any questions. I used to work for Ona EDM, and am not knocking their machines at all, just the new distributor. Maybe some current customers can chime in here and give their thoughts.

Back