What's new
What's new

Where to sell Spare Parts

David_m23

Plastic
Hi,
My company has a bunch of spare parts for an Aggie HSS 250 and 150 machine. All the parts are brand new and we are looking to sell them as a lot. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to sell them? An Aggie service tech told us to use an EDM forum to post them and sell them.

First of all thanks for the recommendations by the other guys!
David did call me but like a lot of people out there they think the parts are very valuable. Like most businesses it is a combination of having the parts and the most important is someone to buy them! IF I would have people looking I would have gladly bought them but my main focus is on the complete machines. I am sure he can sell some of the parts 1 by 1 but it is time consuming and there is a lot of competition in the parts market. I have bought many machines over the years and maybe I sell 5% of the parts and it takes forever to sell 10% then the remaining just sits around. The hardest and most time consuming is trying to inventory them. I basically go by memory when people are looking.

Ebay is a good place to start but you normally need the correct description and part number for people to find them. I suggest first looking on Ebay for the parts you have then post with a price lower than the competition! Some of the higher wear items are belts, belt rollers, flush nozzles and filters. Post a few parts and see how it goes!!

Good luck!!

If you post on eBay please don't under cut on price sometime price is not the factor of selling I list my items a little higher and take offers I listens list lower and lower it won't make parts worth putting on.

If you post on eBay please don't under cut on price sometime price is not the factor of selling I list my items a little higher and take offers I listens list lower and lower it won't make parts worth putting on.

How'bout you let the seller decide how much something is worth he?

RFE parts prices are based on demand. Definetly not based on original price.
1. I see a lot of AGIE parts listed that will never sell and basically take up space?
2. How do you sell an untested part and say no return?
3. Who diagnosed the problem and determined what was needed?
4. When you negotiate a lower price does it show up on Ebay or private?
5. I offer machine support when I sell apart
6. Everyone knows people are price shoppers. Since the parts are RFE you can't truly say better!

Back