What's new

who else runs a MITSUBISHI MV2400S ADVANCE TYPE 2 WIRE

• Thread starter Johnny Larue
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 11,350
J

Johnny Larue

so I might be the only one in America that runs a MV2400S ADVANCE TYPE 2 wire edm that's for Europe and has the safety crap...but I took off the European software and loaded the American version instead and disabled the auto manual key turn lock....so its slightly different...but it should be the same in M codes and programming but not might be...you guys overseas do you have one still in Europe software mode.....I was wondering how to turn off the water automatically....you know you can M122 and raise the door and fill tank auto and start job...then it gets done...you shut off cutting by M91 adaptive control off and then...do I add before or after this code....I want to drain the tank and have the water off so it don't spray or have to be turned off manually before draining or it squirts all over if your not there...what codes you guys using and in what order...I cannot get the fluid off and then lower door...the door will lower but fluid still on no matter what...tried M33 and then M58....M75....M77.....M81....M88 and M89....nothing...all works except fluid stays on....do you use the auto manual key turn lock at top of control panel if your still in european mode...have you changed yours to american if you have one...wondering if it might be our machine since it was the first one made I believe...we have a MV2400R regular...this is a MV2400S advance type 2...and have a good holiday if you celebrate one...thanx in advance if anyone knows this...later

Hello!

I do not know if it helps but I get the same problem when I don't put M21 (wire cut) before the M58 and M121. The jet stays on. My machine is an MV2400R advance plus tho. In case you tried it already, please just ignore this answer!

Well, Hello back msrbl, and welcome to the board!
There are a few Hungarian members on PM, but I believe you're the first one who actually lives in the motherland!

To the OP:
Can't help with the Mits issue, but it is strange that it allows the lowering of the door with water still on.:scratchchin:
When you say squirts all over, does that mean flushing is still on also?
I can understand an M30 not shutting off the fill pump and keeping the tank at level, but flushing?

Please check to see if you have "Fluid Cycle" turned on, this will leave flushing on until you turn it off????

Not sure about the new machines since I've been out of there for 7 years, but you could try turning off "DD Cleaning" also.

Hello!

I do not know if it helps but I get the same problem when I don't put M21 (wire cut) before the M58 and M121. The jet stays on. My machine is an MV2400R advance plus tho. In case you tried it already, please just ignore this answer!

thanx dude I will try this....but I see you have a 2400R...we have that one also...I will try on both machines...but I just recently figured out theres 2 switches to turn off to EDM with the door open and water trickling with a huge part hanging out....I think theres a happy medium between all these settings...I will try it on both and list what happens here so we can all lower the door without getting douched....LMAO

ok dude....tanx.....you the king babay LOL :bowdown:....first time I ever been stumped in many years.....I couldn't of figured it out without ya's.....I will make sure it works on both machines the S's and the R's American and European versions regular and advanced and let you know for 100% on em all....but so far the European advanced type 2 is as follows...just a sample program....AS YOU KNOW ITS AFTER THE M91 and the codes can be all on same line or up to 3 at a time but no more than 3

G00G90G57X.12Y-.1Z0.0
M122
E1204F.1H01=.0053
G01G41X.1534H01M90
Y-.0787
G03X.0984Y-.0237I-.055J0.0
G01X-.0984
G03X-.1534Y-.0787I0.0J-.055
G01Y-.1
G01G40X-.12
M91
M85M83M81 (POWER/WIRE/FLUID-OFF)
M21 (CUT WIRE)
M58 (DRAIN TANK)
M121 (DOOR DOWN)
M93 (ONLY IF READY OFF NEEDED FOR NITE OTHERWISE OMIT)
M30 (REWIND PROGRAM AND RESET VALUES)

glad I could help! have a nice weekend! :)

MSRBL do you get snow over dare in hungary? you gots mountains? sled rentals places? I have heard of snowmobiling in Poland but not hungary...would love to do the alps on a sled some day

ok MSRLB I think I found it....its a flaw in Mitsubishi parameters...I want you to check your machine to see if it has same problem...the coated handout with G codes highlited yellow and M codes highlited pink and grey....its laminated and came with new machine...you got one? its says M58 DRAIN TO TABLE LEVEL....now go to F2 which is KNOW HOW...choose second from bottom G code and m code machine blah blah...scroll down to M58....it says FLUID LEVEL SETTING LOW....that's why it sprays...it wont spray anything if wire is cut or broke...its over riding the fluid which is on low....not drain the tank....its an internal conflict...see if your machine has same problem...thanx again..slowly getting to the bottom of this...i'll have these machine operating properly soon thanks to you

mitsu...if your reading this...drain to table level needs set to M59 or some free one and the 2 separated....M58 is messed up

ok if you take out M21 and use M58 it works now...no spray...but I had to manually cut the wire once when an M21 did not cut it and it was still in auto and running program but idled since M21 did not cut it...I hit manual cut on pendant.....then start again...after that it was like in another mode and it worked....M58 is now lowering the water instead of spraying....i'll make sure why...but this worked....your sprays without M21 in it....try it again if you have time pls...I need to find out why

M91
M58 (DRAIN TANK)
M121 (DOOR DOWN)

you had a busy Friday I see. :D gonna check whenever I'll have the time.
We had some snow on Saturday, yes. and we have smaller hills, but no high mountains. we have lake Balaton tho which is nice :)

got the advanced working now with this....don't know why....were expecting snow MSRLB....I am taking out my new machine...."THE BEAST".....a 180+ HP ARCTIC CAT ROCKET SHIP around 6 seconds......pow....have fun...maybe one day I come over and ride with ya

M91
M58 (DRAIN TANK)
M121 (DOOR DOWN)

MSRBL....what the he!! is an alarm.....PISY TIMEOUT....the manual says there is no solution...I say there is....do you know???? trying to figure this out now on this thing...you get that alarm...I think its 620 or something...I will check

I usually have it when there is a feature that is smaller than the cut with.

My manual says the following:

M628 pisy timeout

The pre-reading of the corner position
did not end within a set time while
using the corner expert function.

Solution

When using a program with many
small blocks, it will take time to
preread the corner position. Thus,
the corner expert function cannot be
used. Turn the corner expert switch
OFF.

Sorry I could not answer faster. I was on a vacation in Croatia. :)

I usually have it when there is a feature that is smaller than the cut with.

My manual says the following:

M628 pisy timeout

The pre-reading of the corner position
did not end within a set time while
using the corner expert function.

Solution

When using a program with many
small blocks, it will take time to
preread the corner position. Thus,
the corner expert function cannot be
used. Turn the corner expert switch
OFF.

Sorry I could not answer faster. I was on a vacation in Croatia. :)

ok I will try that....my manual sucks wads of binary numbers for some reason...and this explains some things since I was cutting a radius within 2 micron tolerance...I do a lot of very precise work so no wonder a damn PISY TIMEOUT occurs all the time...my manual says nothing about this but the number of alarm is generic also....620...now I gotta see if there are 621 thru 629 alarms and the control is just saying 620 alarms for that section....it happens with other alarms too on this thing....and man o man I was getting small electrical spikes when cutting that and it would dig in aboot .0002....how was Croatia? we were setting off some fireworks in central Indiana....lots of fun...and thanks again...I had a couple o 80 shot blue blitzes even

and some of these HIGH FALUTIN's....2 simultaneously....these are one of my favs also...love brothers...can you do fireworks over there ?

Croatia was OK. I was with a group of ppl who prefer sunbathing over visiting for say a city for it's sights which got boring for me pretty fast, but the island we stayed on was pretty. Especially in the early mornings.
Ahh fireworks, you had the Independence day last week, right? Sadly fireworks are prohibited here most of the time. We can use them only on New Years Eve.

Back to the original topic, I could send you my manuals if you PM me your email address. (it's about 80 megs...)

Croatia was OK. I was with a group of ppl who prefer sunbathing over visiting for say a city for it's sights which got boring for me pretty fast, but the island we stayed on was pretty. Especially in the early mornings.
Ahh fireworks, you had the Independence day last week, right? Sadly fireworks are prohibited here most of the time. We can use them only on New Years Eve.

Back to the original topic, I could send you my manuals if you PM me your email address. (it's about 80 megs...)
REVIVAL!

You still have these files by any chance??
[Crosses fingers]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back