What's new
What's new

Wire EDM Threading

wd8rmo

Plastic
Hello,

I have a Mitsubishi FA20S (2007)

My issue is not the threading itself, but the air stays on and the pipe is down and will not stop.

It threads great, it stops threading when it reaches the back, but the air continues to run, the pipe is in down position and it stops threading and stay in that position and does not continue with the program.

I've cleaned everything that I can put my hand on. I've change and rotated anything that is normal to do so. I've carefully air gunned everywhere. The issue didn't start when I first cleaned, but on the next part (one day later).

Is there a sensor or something not cleaned good enough?

Thanks for your input.
Bruce

Hello,

I have a Mitsubishi FA20S (2007)

My issue is not the threading itself, but the air stays on and the pipe is down and will not stop.

It threads great, it stops threading when it reaches the back, but the air continues to run, the pipe is in down position and it stops threading and stay in that position and does not continue with the program.

I've cleaned everything that I can put my hand on. I've change and rotated anything that is normal to do so. I've carefully air gunned everywhere. The issue didn't start when I first cleaned, but on the next part (one day later).

Is there a sensor or something not cleaned good enough?

Thanks for your input.
Bruce

Ive had this issue in the past. One time my compact cylinder that controls the open and closing of the upper guide went bad and had to replace it. The other times i've had this issue was using a strong magnet to hold my part and my upper head was to close and the magnet was preventing the upper guide from closing.

Sorry off subject but have you ever had a problem loosing the flushing pressure on the down side at the flow meters? I'm going nutts trying to figure out what it is that's causing it.

tvalen1432

Tvalen 1432 look at aspiration valve, if this doen't close good the pressure on the lower flushing decrease. In the manual there's a dielectric diagram, in the FX is AOP H but must look all the other 5 valves in the valve unit and in FA is SOL V.

Regards.

Back