What's new
What's new

CNC 2D Tube Bender for 28mm Thin-walled Steel w/ ABS Coating

dplucinski

Plastic
I'm in the market for a tube bender and my Googling has uncovered machines I like, but none with all the features I want.

I will be bending the following:

And the features I'm looking for:

• Automatic edge sensing
  • Modern controls and connectivity
  • Loading file from the network
  • Different radiuses in one length of tube (roll bending required?)

I've looked at the Baileigh Industrial roll benders, but we really need the automatic edge sensing for idiot-proofing and efficiency. We will be doing runs of 100+ of the same program.

Thank you for the links. There's some good literature here, but these appear to be tooling companies. We're looking for machines.

Baleigh sells relatively inexpensive fab shop tools.
It sounds like you need to move considerably upmarket to get what you want- into real CNC machines made for industry.
I think the best thing to do is call on the phone and talk to salesmen (I know, ugh- but in reality, you will learn more faster than any other way)
I would call the big boys-
places like these- there are lots more- a lot of asian/chinese companies, obviously, and some good european ones too.
30mm CNC Tube Bender – CNC Tube Bending - e Series | Winton Machine
https://www.blmgroup.com/en/tube-bending/e-turn
In-Stock Inventory - Universal Tool & Engineering these guys rebuild and sell new and used, they would be good to pick their brains.

transfluid makes benders less (umph and cost) than blm's or horns but suited well for small pipe. They might have edge eye on their fancier machines.

Back