Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Current Deals out there?

Long time lurker but this is my first post.
    I'm turning a hobby into a real business(metal sales, fab, plasma cutting, etc..) and wondering if anyone knows of any current deals out there for equipment, especially Hypertherm plasmas. Looking to get a Powermax65 with both hand and machine torches, etc... I've used Welder's Supply in the past, and always try to support local retailers, but starting a business means pinching pennies as much as possible.
    I've searched the depths of the internet, but always looking for personal experiences that people have had, along with great prices you've found.

Thanks,
    -TJ

"Let's go make some sparks!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jeepurzyj View Post
    Long time lurker but this is my first post.
    I'm turning a hobby into a real business(metal sales, fab, plasma cutting, etc..) and wondering if anyone knows of any current deals out there for equipment, especially Hypertherm plasmas. Looking to get a Powermax65 with both hand and machine torches, etc... I've used Welder's Supply in the past, and always try to support local retailers, but starting a business means pinching pennies as much as possible.
    I've searched the depths of the internet, but always looking for personal experiences that people have had, along with great prices you've found.

Thanks,
    -TJ

"Let's go make some sparks!!"
    First thing you need to do is read the forum rules. Your post will be locked because of the title. You need to ask about deals on Hypertherm Plasma cutters, That way it can be archived. In the future someone can search Hypertherm and find all posts related to Hypertherm.