What's new
What's new

Guifil PE6-16 Press Brake Wiring Help

NVelho

Plastic
Hello,
I have two (2) Guifil Press Brakes Models PE6-16 with
S/N 014209 and S/N 114.00156 .

I would like to put these machines back in service. Does anyone have a maintenance and service manual with wiring diagram that I could buy or that maybe could take a photo of the wiring schematic. I would be truly grateful.

View attachment 219018Guifil PE6-16.jpg

Guifil PE6-16

Hi did you manage to get a copy of the instruction manual as I to would be interested in getting a copy. We have the machine but no manual. Many thanks

I just picked one of these up myself. The motor locks up when I turn it on but otherwise spins freely. I can't find anything out there on this machine, was hoping you might have found some info.

Sounds like a well supported machine!

Not anymore at least. They were bought out by Adira in the late 90s, and the brand shut down. I've got no firsthand knowledge of Adira, but I've heard many reports that Adira is not known for parts and service support.

My understanding is, Guifils were actually pretty decent in their time.

Not anymore at least. They were bought out by Adira in the late 90s, and the brand shut down. I've got no firsthand knowledge of Adira, but I've heard many reports that Adira is not known for parts and service support.

My understanding is, Guifils were actually pretty decent in their time.

Weird. We can still get parts for our Adira at the price listed in the catalog supplied with the machine.

Interestingly Hurco is still around, and provides support for their very old backgauge systems that Adira brakes had.

I can try to find the Adira contact information but it was years ago when we called.

Is there still a need for the manual for this machine? I just got a PE15-35 and I have the factory manual with the wiring and hydraulic diagrams. I will do what I can to help out.

I have the same brake as you have and in desperate need of a manual. Any chance i could get you to send me a copy. I can pay for any inconvienace.. Thank you!!

Is there still a need for the manual for this machine? I just got a PE15-35 and I have the factory manual with the wiring and hydraulic diagrams. I will do what I can to help out.

I have the same brake as you have and in desperate need of a manual. Any chance i could get you to send me a copy. I can pay for any inconvienace.. Thank you!!

I know this is reviving an old thread but as im sitting here trying to troubleshoot my guifil pe30 I just wanted to upload some copies of manuals I have. (one is missing the page 5/6 of the drawings) but this should help others out.

Attachments

• brake press.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 16
  • guifil.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 10

Back