What's new
What's new

Hossfeld tooling dimensions

pekelney

Plastic
Hi,

Can anyone provide the dimensions for a Hossfeld bender 20B2A flat plate? Thickness of the plate, length and width? How far are the holes from the edge? I can guess, but it would be great to know the dimensions and get it right the first time...

rich

Different dimensions needed: the measurements of the 22B spacer pin, OD and height.

Anyone? I made one according to the Kinzer plans and it's wrong. One of the several errors in that document.

Do you have a picture? My book calls it a support plug, but only a faint picture of it under the 26b sharp square bend block. I'd have to guess 3/4 Dia x 1/2 long with hat 1 1/4 Dia x 9/16 tall.

The large diameter head is 1 3/8" in diameter by 9/16" thick, and the turned down section is just a hair under 3/4" diameter by 9/16" tall. Mine is worn a bit tapered, but I think the original OD was probably 11/16", not 3/4". the idea is it holds the 11b blocks just a hair high of the swinging frame, so it doesnt bind, hence the 9/16" thickness of the head.

The large diameter head is 1 3/8" in diameter by 9/16" thick, and the turned down section is just a hair under 3/4" diameter by 9/16" tall. Mine is worn a bit tapered, but I think the original OD was probably 11/16", not 3/4". the idea is it holds the 11b blocks just a hair high of the swinging frame, so it doesnt bind, hence the 9/16" thickness of the head.

Somebody's home from his winter trip south!

Thanks, Ries.

Back