What's new
What's new

Idealarc R3S-250 for Haas Kamp conversion

upnorthbacon

Plastic
New member here, I just picked up two old relic beasts. Both lincoln one is a Tig 300/300 complete with all rigging and a R3S-250 complete including a LN7 wirefeeder. I got them both for $200 cash. The Tig 300 is up and running. I believe the R3S AC/DC CV would be a good candidate for a Haas Kamp conversion. In my searching on the site I was unable to find this specific canversion. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
use search engine, not search function on this site, try "successful miller CP300 conversion" there is quite a bit of info that pops up. cheers and good luck. sounds like you scored!

Thank you Sir!! I found just exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for suggesting the search engine, you put me right on it. I may need some assistance on figuring capacitance, but that will be down the road. I've got some reading to do to confirm my suspicion this will work. Thank you again.

Never mind on capacitance. I thoughthink it was part of the thread I stumbled across awhile back. Sure enough it was there. I will post some progress if it looks like it can be done.

Back