What's new
What's new

Laser, Plasma, WaterJet .dwg .dxf files

Memgeoff

Plastic
What is a trusted, reliable source for artistic 2D files? I understand sports teams and such have licensing issues. I am looking for more general items such as the football itself. Free is obviously preferred but a paid site that has some longevity and a great selection would be worth it as well. My problem is every time I search .dxf .dwg files, the sites feel like scam city. Every item is a "click here for more" type offering.

I have a Mazak Optiplex 3015 and a lot of free time at work. Any others with this machine I would love to pick your brain. I had a Trumpf 3030 at my last employer for 8 years so if anyone needs to pick my brain about those feel free.

May all your cuts be baby-bottom smooth and you grinder get dusty. Happy cutting yall.

What is a trusted, reliable source for artistic 2D files? I understand sports teams and such have licensing issues. I am looking for more general items such as the football itself. Free is obviously preferred but a paid site that has some longevity and a great selection would be worth it as well. My problem is every time I search .dxf .dwg files, the sites feel like scam city. Every item is a "click here for more" type offering.

I have a Mazak Optiplex 3015 and a lot of free time at work. Any others with this machine I would love to pick your brain. I had a Trumpf 3030 at my last employer for 8 years so if anyone needs to pick my brain about those feel free.

May all your cuts be baby-bottom smooth and you grinder get dusty. Happy cutting yall.
Grabcad.com they have 3d and 2d files there

Sent from my SM-G935K using Tapatalk

Back