What's new
What's new

Linde/L-Tec 225 MIG manual needed

Mike C.

Diamond
Well, I'm glad I passed on that weird Airco because for pretty much the same price I bought a fully functional well kept and often used Linde/L-tec 225 yesterday. Typical shop wear for something probably 30yrs old, but it is exactly what I wanted, an old under rated, USA made, copper coil industrial duty machine.

I cannot find a manual. Spent last night searching all over online. Linde turned into L-Tec, ESAB bought L-Tec, but I can't find a manual. They have a manual for the ESAB Migmaster 250 that is very similar that they offer as the equivalent, but there are some differences. Also would like to have a wiring diagram, just in case.

Hi Mike, i am really interested in a pdf copy of the ltec 225 manuaal were you ever able to locate one. would appreciate any help. thanks here is an email address [email protected]

Well, I'm glad I passed on that weird Airco because for pretty much the same price I bought a fully functional well kept and often used Linde/L-tec 225 yesterday. Typical shop wear for something probably 30yrs old, but it is exactly what I wanted, an old under rated, USA made, copper coil industrial duty machine.

I cannot find a manual. Spent last night searching all over online. Linde turned into L-Tec, ESAB bought L-Tec, but I can't find a manual. They have a manual for the ESAB Migmaster 250 that is very similar that they offer as the equivalent, but there are some differences. Also would like to have a wiring diagram, just in case.

In most cases there should be a wiring diagram attached to the interior sheet metal.

Back