What's new
What's new

Lotos LTP500D Plasma Cutter

cabranch47

Plastic
Hello,
I am a new member here, but have been reading the forums for awhile. Novice welder/fabricator. There is a lot of good information here. I recently ordered a Lotos LTP5000D Plasma Cutter. After doing more research, I am getting a little nervous. Has anyone here had any experience with this type of unit. I know it is on the "cheap side" but it is all about $'s right now. Thanks for any input.
cabranch47

buyer's remorse

Hello,
I am a new member here, but have been reading the forums for awhile. Novice welder/fabricator. There is a lot of good information here. I recently ordered a Lotos LTP5000D Plasma Cutter. After doing more research, I am getting a little nervous. Has anyone here had any experience with this type of unit. I know it is on the "cheap side" but it is all about $'s right now. Thanks for any input.
cabranch47

Scroll down about 17 threads from the top to see Lotos discussion

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/v...t-plasma-welding-fab/lotos-plasma-tig-217845/

Some folks find using the forum search function, helpful as well.

Hello,
cabranch47

I think that it is unlikely that you will get any good information relating to the actual use of one of these machines on this forum. See the thread on Chinese vs US TIG welders.

OW

Hello,
cabranch47

Lotos is pretty good if you're looking to do a few jobs or using it as a hobby. It's a good price in my opinion.

Back