What's new
What's new

Making two Welding Tables on HUGE Welding Table

It's "Really HÜÜGE !"

Uhm yeah.

Try making one 12' wide x x 80' long without a larger table on which to build it.

Find a busy machine scrapper. I bought 2 old milling machine tables that were 30 x 85 inches. About 1800 pounds each. T slot top, all 4 edges square. I think I paid about $800 each and shipping was $600.00 for all three. Shipping also included an old knee mill type table 15x75 inches. Fleabay can sometimes be your friend.

OP, are those from a kit? In the USA we have a company called Certiflat, or something like that. Kit tables you weld yourself.

OP, are those from a kit? In the USA we have a company called Certiflat, or something like that. Kit tables you weld yourself.

OP's first post was about copying a plasma cutting machine....not improving it, just outright copy....:nutter:

Garwood ... BIG table is good i got one bigger , check other video ... fence

digger doug ... if you need to build something with tolerance les then 1mm then you need something flat and strong ... i know mate is hard

Scruffy887 .. best option is scrap yard ... drop number and they will call you if something like that will come .. :) Thoes table are from old big CNC

That was good price .. :)

We maid own table using solidworks

digger doug dont worry all good .. :)

Garwood ... BIG table is good i got one bigger , check other video ... fence

digger doug ... if you need to build something with tolerance les then 1mm then you need something flat and strong ... i know mate is hard

Scruffy887 .. best option is scrap yard ... drop number and they will call you if something like that will come .. :) Thoes table are from old big CNC

That was good price .. :)

We maid own table using solidworks

digger doug dont worry all good .. :)

My design accomplishes all of that.

and it's not machined all over.

Hello guys , this is 3rd and last part of building welding table for my mate .. :) One extra video will be about clamps and other things for welding table, and i will do video about welding table 2x1 m for my self .. :)

https://youtu.be/-yUaHp3a5bw :Ithankyou:

Back