What's new
What's new

Miller s32-sl electronics board

wlindquist1993

Plastic
Hi everyone, I have a S 32SL And I have been using it for a while without gas. I purchased the valve but I cannot find the electronics board. The welder works great with flux core but I’ve always thought I would like to try it with gas. If anybody has some leads as to where to find this electronics board it would be greatly appreciated. Or a simple way to add gas without the electronics board.

PC 50 optional gas solenoid. it plugs into the master control board with 2 wires. output utilizes 2 wires to the gas solenoid. As the feeder works on arc voltage you would have problems with just wiring the gas solenoid inline somewhere. I have seen it done but it does not work well.
Momentary shorting of the wire from open circuit to arc voltage would drop off current needed for the gas solenoid at arc start as well as fluctuation's in voltage during welding. In reality you could hold a constant arc voltage but any change in arc length will in turn change arc voltage.

I appreciate the reply, So you’re saying it’s potentially possible to do this without the board but to do it right it Hass to have the electronics board board

I cannot figure out how to post pictures if you will send me your email I will send you some pictures of the box

Back