New equipment day!!!! Omax waterjet - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMW FABRICATION View Post
    I do not have a press brake YET. I plan on getting one with a cnc back stop hopefully mid year if everything goes as planned.
    Perfect and +1 to the CNC back gauge.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ripperj View Post
    I think you win home shop of the year award! Very nice, envy meter is pegged high!
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripperj View Post
    Ps- I don’t see any chips on the floor, not one!
    I keep it clean. After all I can't blame it on anyone else or second shift...LOL...

Look closely between the Lathe and the Mill. That piece of cardboard has all the chips on it...

I do not have a press brake YET. I plan on getting one with a cnc back stop hopefully mid year if everything goes as planned.
    Great investment...you will get almost ever dime out of it after years of use if you take care of it. Start collecting tooling when ever possible. You can never have too much tooling!!!

Goals I'd like to reach one day! Beautiful home shop! I've had my eye on a accupress for a while or Guifil or Amada press brake.
    Set my goals back in 1980...etched in stone...accomplished them all by the time I was 43 years old...well except the Home Shop...that goal was established when my Wife pointed out I missed the first 20 years of our marriage between work and drag racing...she like it that I spend my evenings and weekend in my Shop and she knows where I am. I still won't give her a key thou...

Set your Goals. Let nothing stand in the way and live your dreams...fun watching guys on here and other websites build their dreams.