What's new
What's new

Referral wanted for Aluminum sheet laser cutting in FL panhandle

powerglider

Stainless
Anybody know of a good cnc laser cutting company servicing the FL panhandle area? Closest distance to Ft-Walton Beach in particular would be even better.

I have a friend that uses a cnc router at the moment and it’s OK, but he would like me to find an alternative that would free up his time spent on the router and make his fab more efficient.

He cuts pieces that are in the .040 - .063 thickness range out of mostly 6061-t6 sheet. Some pieces do take a 12 foot longer sheet size.

Please respond on this thread, or in private via Forum PM, or email me , [email protected]

Thanks

Nothing? Kind of surprised with the many military installations in this area, but maybe there aren’t many PM members in this area that use local laser services.

Nothing? Kind of surprised with the many military installations in this area, but maybe there aren’t many PM members in this area that use local laser services.

Services – Anvil Industrial Group

^^^Dothan Alabama. I've gotten a quote from them for another small company for a job I didn't want...they replied quickly and the quote seemed great to me.

I know of them through the 4x4 world...that's the extent of my knowledge/interaction with them.

Back